Second cycle (MA) studies in the Institute of European Studies is obtained in the following modes of study:
• full time
Beginning with the second semester, students can select one of the
following three specializations:
• Marketing in Europe,
• Diplomacy of the European Union
• Funds in the European Union.
Obtained degree at this level allows the student to:
• understand functioning of diverse and multi-faceted spheres of
• understand political, economic, legal and social changes and their dynamics at the national and supranational level;
• develop strategies of decision-making;
• analyze positions, attitudes and behaviors of participants in integration processes, their relations and interactions with other subjects of social life;
• Within European Marketing specialization - to acquire skills necessary to work in marketing institutions at the national and European level;
• Within Diplomacy of the European Union - to acquire skills necessary to work in the structures of the European Union's diplomatic structures and perform tasks related to its foreign policy;
• Within Funds the European Union - to acquire skills to work in the public and private sectors and perform tasks related to proper use of the EU funds.
Studies prepare the student to work in central and local government, non-governmental organizations and institutions of international organizations.